Senior Alumni Manager
(A Fixed-Term Maternity Cover for up to 12 Months)
Are you ready to build valuable relationships?
Work with our well-established, worldwide clubs network. Continue to build an engaged community that is invested in our success
Are you ready to do something that really matters?
Join us and play a significant role in connecting us with our global alumni community. Deliver and continuously develop a strategy that engages our alumni by harnessing the power of networks. Potentially travel internationally. Build key strategic relationships. Support our volunteers. All of your work will help us in having a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impact the world.
- Delivering and continuously developing the alumni engagement strategy for 90+ international alumni clubs and all our professional and special interest clubs and networks
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Club Leaders and committee members, to guide, support and motivate
- Ensuring the club network is promoted and supported; that alumni feel engaged with the community and that volunteers have an outstanding experience.
- Planning and delivering change to our club leaders network to enhance engagement and experience
- Continuously developing guidance to support the schools and clubs needs
- Leveraging volunteers to inspire maximum stakeholder investment
- Planning and delivering annual Worldwide Alumni Celebration in around 100 cities
- Being the connection point between alumni clubs and the rest of the School
- Developing a strategy to enhance faculty participation in club events across the world
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. We need the talent, tools and community to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will be a vital connection with our valued alumni clubs networks. You will enable us to be embedded through the clubs network.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with management of alumni or similar networks.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Significant experience of software related to own area of specialism, with the ability to build basic models or tools.
- Sound working knowledge of policies, regulations and legislation in area of alumni engagement and or business schools
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues.
- Experience of leading projects.
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors.
- Financial management experience.
- Successful experience developing and motivating a team.
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School