Senior Career Events Manager
Can you help our students find their ideal career?
We’re looking for a creative and driven Senior Career Events Manager to join our world-class Degree Education and Careers Centre team. You will be instrumental in organising and implementing our recruitment and skills event programme. Formulating concepts with key stakeholders, you will put plans into action and will bring personality, flair and imagination to everything you do. Each event you coordinate will run smoothly and uphold the stellar reputation of the Careers Events team.
- Take responsibility for the management and delivery of the Career Centre’s recruitment events programme
- Prioritise, plan and coordinate multiple, concurrent recruitment events and deliver with creativity, flair and imagination.
- Engage key stakeholders to ensure their event concepts are fully formulated
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to maximise relationships that will benefit the school.
- Revise event policies and procedures where necessary in line with the evolution of business needs and be a thought leader for best practice across the wider School.
Who we are looking for
- Impeccable communication skills with the ability to engage key stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours – some evening and weekend work required.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date: 5th July 2022
London Business School