Junior Account Manager
We are hiring three Junior Account Executives (relationship managers) across our consulting team, diversified sectors team, and the finance team.
We’re looking for approachable and proactive Relationship Managers to join our world-class Career Centre. By continually building and maintaining an impressive pipeline of relationships with external companies, our Career Centre works to create opportunities for London Business School’s students and alumni. As Relationship Manager, you’ll work with Sector Leads to manage business development activities including on Campus events, company visits, and calls. Specifically, you’ll:
- Proactively lead on business development initiatives to drive new opportunities for students
- Support the Sector Lead in maintaining and building business relationships within firms to encourage their engagement with students across all our programmes
- Partner with the Events team to plan and manage on-campus recruitment activity
- Utilise the CRM system to aid decision making
- Develop market intelligence and share insights with the School community
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, students and staff
Who we are looking for
- Experience of relationship management and business development is not essential, but you will love to get out there and meet new people. You may come from a recruiting/headhunter background
- No prior experience of a particular industry is required, but a genuine interest in business and talent management is essential; an executive search or recruitment background would be advantageous
- Interest in working in a "value" generating business as opposed to revenue generating business - interest in higher education and adding value to the student experience
- Self-starter, able to work independently to develop and deliver against business plans Proficient in handling and analysing data
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School