Recruitment and Admissions Officer
10-12 month fixed term position
Are you eager to learn all things recruitment and admissions?
We’re looking for a customer-focused, detail-orientated and organised Recruitment & Admissions Officer for our Leadership programmes. In this role, you’ll play a crucial role guiding candidates through the admissions process. From enquiry to enrolment, you’ll support candidates by processing their admissions documents such as applications, transcripts, deposits, references and interview feedback.
- Assist with applications and operational running of the admissions process for our portfolio of Executive Leadership programmes
- Handling in-person, phone or email enquiries, offering excellent customer service
- Providing logistical support for recruitment and admissions activities and interviews
- Attending recruitment events as and when needed
Who we are looking for
- Good communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders
- A natural when delivering excellent customer service, managing timelines and multitasking
- High attention to detail and organisation skills
- A background working in customer-facing environments
- Familiarity working with IT packages/databases
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School