Recruitment and Admissions Manager
12 month fixed term contract
Can you create channels for talent?
Join us as the recruitment and admissions manager and be responsible for the ownership and nurturing of new leads for our SLOAN and EMBA-Global programmes. Build relationships with top talent, making sure every candidate has the support they need. Ensuring we hit our targets for quality, satisfaction and performance, you will:
- Be an active member of the admissions committee by reviewing, selecting and interviewing candidates
- Cultivate strong relationships with partner schools, such as Columbia Business School
- Deliver robust operations in all aspects of candidate management
- Manage the onboarding process for students entering the programme
- Overall recruitment and admissions ownership for the EMBA-global programme
- Act as an ambassador for London Business School and deliver presentations and network at events to promote the School and its offerings
Who we are looking for
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of different stakeholders
- Previous experience in a recruitment role
- Project management and customer delivery knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage a portfolio of clients and stakeholders.
- Some international travel may be required (currently we’re using zoom)
- Line management experience is desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School