Recruitment and Admissions Associate
Are you a natural relationship-builder with excellent customer service?
You will be responsible for nurturing a strong pipeline of suitable prospective students for our leadership programmes (EMBA, Global EMBA, Sloan). As first point of contact in the team, you will develop relationships with both candidates and stakeholders across the school. You will communicate the value of our leadership programmes, engaging students and navigating them through our recruitment and admissions process. You'll also be responsible for managing our CRM system, ensuring all our recruitment data is up to date and accurate. This is an exciting role, reporting directly into the Admissions Director, and will give you the opportunity to learn about all our leadership programme offerings.
- Act as the first point of contact in the team for enquiries, providing timely responses to prospective students and stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the recruitment of prospective students, including scheduling candidate interviews
- Attend marketing and conversion events, helping with logistics and networking with candidates
- Manage our CRM system, using the data to generate reports
Who we are looking for
- Further education or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School