Recruitment & Admissions Manager, Early Careers
Do you work passionately and proactively?
Join us as a Recruitment and Admissions Manager for Early Careers Team for the MFA and MAM programmes.
Nurture candidates, build lasting relationships and identify top talent. Be resourceful. Be proactive. Recruit quality candidates for our MBA programme. Your expertise will ensure that every candidate has the support they need and we cultivate great talent to join us.
- Review and select applications in line with class targets and School requirements
- Advise and guide candidates through the admission process, positively influencing their views of our Programme and The School
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of London Business School’s offerings, with an understanding of what differentiates the School from its competitors
Who we are looking for
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- IT literate and competent in the use of CRM databases and Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of different stakeholders.
- Exceptional understanding of customer service.
- Strong interest in delivering high-end services.
- International experience/outlook and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Collaborative team player with experience working in a dynamic multi-service organisation.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date: 3rd July 2022
London Business School