Programme Manager, MFA
Do you have the passion to help us deliver a quality programme?
Join our Masters in Financial Analysis Programme Office as our new Programme Manager. You’ll support programme delivery for the MFA programme, making sure each student has an excellent experience – exceeding expectations and maximising the impact of the programme.
- Play a pivotal role in delivering a high quality and outstanding experience for all MFA students.
- Stream management responsibility for a stream of MFA students, providing outstanding pastoral care and customer service throughout the student journey.
- Plan and deliver projects and events, using excellent collaboration skills to work closely with multiple stakeholders across the School.
- Alongside the Programme Administrator, support the Programme Director, Senior Programme Manager and wider Early Careers team in the development and implementation of new initiatives and ongoing growth of the MFA programme as part of the Early Careers community.
Who we are looking for
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with experience of managing a wide range of stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, and ability to present to large audiences.
- A compassionate nature and ability to confidently advise and guide students in difficulty.
- Proven organisational abilities with excellent forward-planning, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A team player, but also a self-starter able to operate independently.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 26th September 2022
London Business School