Programme Manager - EMBA
Do you have the passion to help us deliver a quality programme?
Join our Executive MBA Programme Office as our new Programme Manager in an exciting project and delivery role.
You will be an innovative programme manager who has previously run projects, whilst also being responsible for delivery of specific aspects of operations and working closely with stakeholders.
Due to the nature of our programmes, the role requires regular weekend / out of hours working which is managed
- Excellent stakeholder management to ensure an excellent level of service delivery and development of strong relationships with the class over the two years of their programme
- Project manage the Orientation and Congregation strategic events for the EMBA London and Dubai cohorts
- Design and deliver networking and social events for EMBA students and work with EMBA Global and Sloan Team on creating joint Leadership Programme opportunities
- Manage the operational delivery of the Leadership Skills programme, working with the SPM on improvements and strategy for implementation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and act as EMBA point of contact for Leadership Development Review coaching during the EMBA programme
Who we are looking for
- Desire to innovate and think creatively to improve team processes
- Independent worker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to deliver difficult messages with firmness and empathy.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of t stakeholders and senior level stakeholders
- Experience of using software related to own team or department to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Sound understanding of the wider School’s offerings and those of competitors.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable knowledge of business education and/or relevant sector.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 24th March 2023
London Business School