Programme Manager EMBA
Can you make sure we deliver a quality programme?
Join our EMBA team as a Programme Manager. You’ll play a key role in the day-to-day running and management of the EMBA programme, act as the key relationship manager with students and help shape the planning and delivery of the programme. Your support will ensure students can learn, guarantee our reputation is secure, and endow the businesses and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, lead on the delivery of a programme that enables Executives to bring our research and their learning back to the workplace.
- Help oversee the planning and delivery of a high-quality, learning-rich programme
- Manage student relationships, communications and accuracy of administrative duties ensuring a seamless and outstanding experience is had by all
- Plan and deliver relevant events and processes from orientation to graduation
- Source, create and update learning materials, info documents and best practice guides
- Collaborate with teams across the School, planning schedules, sharing intelligence and developing the learning experience we offer
- Manage and develop the student learning tools i.e. Canvas
- Collate feedback from students and stakeholders and use learnings to enhance student experience
- Champion positive change and keep continuous improvement always front of mind
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with proven administrative experience
- A creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A drive to deliver outstanding experiences
- A proactive, focused approach with a can-do attitude
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
Why London Business School?
Along with the rest of the world, we endured a difficult period due to the impact of COVID-19. As we embrace our new normal, we want to remain sensitive to the climate and assure you that all hiring is well considered and critical to our business function. Our vision is still to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School