Programme Delivery Manager
Are you ready to help deliver world-class learning experiences?
Join our MBA programme office as a Programme Delivery Manager. Help us design and deliver our flagship course.
Are you keen to help us maintain the prestige of our MBA programme?
Be a part of the operational strategy. Ensure every element of our programme is delivered to the highest possible standard. And become our in-house programme expert when making key decisions.
- Managing key relationships to ensure high quality, timely and efficient processes are in place for our operational delivery and assessment
- Coordinating with Student Experience Managers to ensure we are communicating with our student body consistently and within Programme regulations about their assessments and progression
- Coordinating course material distribution and reviewing course outlines, seating charts, core course timetables, and pre-reading requirements
- Managing matters relating to electives and TC courses, including the Elective Bidding System (EBS) ensuring information is delivered to students in a timely manner
- Analysing data to develop recommendations that help us create a more effective student experience
- Working effectively across teams and departments to help overall decision making
- Managing people, change and budgets
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will help us continue to provide the teaching that inspires our students to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders
- An excellent communicator with an analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Preferably, knowledge of higher/business education
- Organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Project management skills are desirable
- Line management experience is also desirable
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School