MiF Career Lead
Can you help lead our students to postgraduate success?
Join us as a Masters in Finance (MiF) Career Lead. Support our MiF students in their quest to fulfill their career goals.
Can you use your expertise to help us deliver our career curriculum?
Use your knowledge, insight and skills to motivate and equip our students with the confidence and tools to maximise their career potential.
- Designing and delivering a world-class skills curriculum that prepares our students for managing their careers in a competitive labour market
- Coaching and supporting students in one-to-one or group sessions
- Championing the MIF programme to internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to improving the student experience
- Collaborating with and assisting other Career Centre programme and sector leads
- Analysing the labour market and producing intelligence based on your findings
- Managing one Career Coach
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will be in the unique position of helping to shape the talent of the future.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience designing and delivering engaging career/talent development activities as well as the ability to design and facilitate workshops
- Experience in career coaching, training, mentoring or development
- Strong communication skills with a range of stakeholders
- Commercial background with emphasis on sectors relevant to MiF programme or significant experience of Higher Education Careers
- Knowledge of the finance labour market
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success
London Business School