Marketing Manager - Special Projects
Are you looking to deliver Marketing Projects that have an impact on brand and revenue?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager – Special Projects to join the Brand & Marketing team on a permanent basis. You will you will be responsible for the planning, delivery and analysis of marketing projects to promote the School’s executive education programmes to individuals and organisations. This newly created role is vital for achieving the School’s growth targets for the next 5 years.
One of the main areas of focus will be delivering B2B projects which will require you to liaise with B2B sales, the Client Relations team and colleagues within Brand and Marketing. This will help enable sales growth with large global organisations. You may also get involved with B2C initiatives for individuals.
- Develop and lead the implementation of plans for executive education marketing projects to support the achievement of wider departmental/organisational goals.
- Responsible for using market intelligence & insight to develop compelling project briefs which will compel/attract targeted audiences.
- Ensure marketing initiatives are developed with a customer-centric perspective.
- Challenge the status quo and/or look to reimagine and innovate the way we market to our customers/clients
- Lead the design and delivery of high-impact projects, campaigns and/ or initiatives, ensuring that content/ materials used in projects are of a consistently high standard, adhere to the London Business School brand and external compliance requirements.
- Develop and lead the execution of strategic projects, campaigns and/or initiatives and plans to promote the School’s brand and executive education offering.
Who we are looking for
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days approved volunteering leave or unpaid parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
London Business School