Executive Director, Programmes and Student Experience
Degree Education is recruiting for one of the department’s most critical roles. Reporting to the Associate Dean of Degree Education, you will be responsible for the development and on-going leadership of the portfolio of degree programmes with a focus on consistent and innovative programme delivery, process improvement and student experience enhancement.
The Executive Director will be accountable for the strategic review, development, planning, building and delivery of the whole programme portfolio and student experience. You will manage seven Programme Directors and a team of 50+ people.
As a member of the Degree Education leadership team, you will be collaborating with fellow Executive Directors, Academic Directors and faculty on developing and delivering the strategy of the department around attracting and educating high potential students. You will be contributing to a culture where there is a constant quest for improvement, innovation, and cooperation.
- Lead on strategic review and development of the programme portfolio and curriculum innovation
- Collaborate with fellow Executive Directors, Academic Directors and faculty on curriculum and learning experience innovation and delivery
- Work with Programme Directors to improve overall student School experience
- Lead the Programme teams in their operational plans to achieve the strategic objectives
Who Are We Looking For
- Substantial experience developing and running a portfolio of degree programmes in Higher Education
- Experience overseeing academic progression for a large number of students
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience driving change around process and systems improvement
- Significant people management experience leading a multi-disciplined workforce
- Experience working in a multinational environment
Executive Director, Programmes and Student Experience - Degree Education and Career Centre
Why London Business School?
You will be entitled to annual leave of 27 days, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to the USS pension schemes and season ticket loan facility
London Business School