9 month Fixed Term contract position
Do you have experience for engagement activities across broad audiences?
London Business School require an Engagement Manager to join us on a 9 month basis to be responsible for the operational delivery of the engagement plan.
The ultimate goal of the role is to provide our R&A colleagues with best opportunities to engage with high quality and diverse candidates to recruit them into our degree programmes.
This will be achieved via a number of engagement activities that appeal to broad audiences: owned virtual and in person events; third party and fair events; digital communications; Partner relationships; blog and on demand video content.
- Contributes to the strategic engagement plan by making data driven recommendation on what is working well and identifying gaps in content
- Leads detailed planning process to schedule events and DCs and agree content/themes in collaboration with Associate Director Engagement, Senior Engagement Lead and R&A stakeholders
- Works with R&A stakeholders and fellow Engagement Managers to book third party events and fairs in line with Recruitment & Admissions Directors’ priorities and feeds this into the strategic and detailed engagement planning. This is to be done in line with department budget
- Identify and build relationships with prospective stakeholders to achieve revenue and/or engagement targets, ensuring they are aligned with the School’s strategic objectives and values.
Who we are looking for
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office & Zoom
- Experience using ClickDimmensions or other email platform
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM
- Good presentation skills (desirable)
- Experience using project management software (desirable)
- Experience using Zoom Events or other virtual events platform (multi-session) (desirable)
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 23rd March 2023
London Business School