Donor Relations (Scholarships) Manager
Are you a highly motivated and successful individual with excellent operational and relationship management skills, seeking an exciting opportunity to work directly with scholars and lead on creative stewardship plans for scholarship donors at a leading business school?
We are looking for a Donor Relations (Scholarships) Manager to join the Advancement team on a permanent basis. You will be integral to ensuring that donors to London Business School enjoy an excellent and relationship-centric service. You will be responsible for the management of the Scholarship programme (and other awards); organising the annual Scholars Welcome event and other bespoke scholar and intern events; stewardship of the School’s Leadership Annual Giving donors (£1k-£10k); and management of current and past scholars’ network.
This pivotal role will suit you if you are currently in a fundraising or further education operational and/or relationship management position who is looking for an opportunity to take on a more varied, well-rounded role. You will have a strong attention to detail, be organised, entrepreneurial and adaptable.
- Act as Advancement lead with Accounts and Degree Education colleagues to ensure regular scholarship portfolio evaluation and reporting occurs, liaising with the Giving team colleagues and others, as necessary.
- Manage and build relationships with current student scholarship recipients providing detailed briefings, where appropriate, and acting as their main point of contact with donors and colleagues across the School.
- Work closely with the Campaign team and provide scholarship-specific insight, facts and figures towards supporting the impact reports and campaign collateral produced for donors, alumni, friends and supporters of the School.
- Partner with the Brand and Marketing team to enhance the scholar community presence online by profiling new scholars on the School’s student, scholar and alumni webpage. Also ensure that this information is kept up to date and updated regularly.
- Provide an exceptional front-line customer experience with a high level of verbal and written communication.
Who we are looking for
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days approved volunteering leave or unpaid parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School