Content & Communications Manager
Can you curate content and communicate with impact?
Within Career Centre, our Professional Development Team develops the professional, leadership and career development provisions for students across all degree programmes. Right now, we’re looking for a content and communications manager with a flair for communications and experience in careers insights to join us as a Content and Communications Manager.
The Content and Communications Manager is responsible for collating and disseminating employment and broader career insights to students and other stakeholders across the School. They will develop new content and assets which align with the Career Centre vision of what students need to know and take account of the LBS Marketing and Communication content strategy and content themes.
- Ensure content is targeted, presented and communicated in an impactful way to the students who will benefit from it at the time they need it.
- Recommend best practice for content creation, distribution and repurposing
- Contribute to the Team vision & strategy, aligned with the Career Centre vision and priorities as well as overall School goals
- Develop Career Centre’s presence and reputation as a trusted authority on developing fulfilling careers, building ongoing relationships and increasing our attractiveness to prospective students.
- Educate and inform on correct application of the Brand Guidelines (visuals, photography, tone of voice) and articulate how this is applied through all Career Centre content.
- Collaborate with experts within Career Centre to achieve superior outcomes by presenting digestible content through appropriate channels.
- Support Programme Career Leads to develop content and communication calendars for each programme.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have and be able to demonstrate at interview:
- Understanding or experience of career development within a business school context.
- Passion and commitment aligned with the aims of London Business School and the Career Centre.
- Self-motivation and concrete examples of regularly taking the initiative to deliver beyond high expectation.
- Experience of managing and consulting with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of networking beyond one’s day-to-day role, team and department to broaden one’s support base and intellectual horizons.
- Ability to think for oneself and take decisions, having consulted with relevant stakeholders appropriately.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence, negotiate and collaborate with a range of people.
- Proven ability to synthesise careers content and oversee/contribute to the production of concise articles for our blog and newsletters.
- Experience of using a variety of communication channels including social media.
- Experience of managing a blog or similar.
- Relevant project management experience.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues.
- Ability to identify industry best practice and apply this to own area.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School