Are you keen to help us nurture tomorrow’s leaders?
Become our Career Coach and give our students the tools to maximise their potential post-LBS. Support students in making sense of their career development throughout their journey with us and help them find postgraduate employment. Coach one to one as well as deliver and design career and skill development workshops.
- Contributing to the design and delivery of our careers curriculum
- Assisting students by coaching them through exploring career goals and managing their careers
- Design and deliver innovative and engaging career skill workshops
- Ensuring you are up-to-date with labour market knowledge
- Engaging with student groups and key alumni for networking opportunities
Who we are looking for
- Understanding of the industries and markets that LBS students target
- Career guidance, coaching, CIPD or similar qualification or extensive early careers student coaching experience
- Knowledge of training delivery methods including blended learning approaches
- Experience developing innovative and engaging workshops as well as one-to-one career coaching for those at mid-career level
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively with the wider Career Centre team
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School