Business Transformation Manager
London Business School are looking for a new Business Transformation Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
You will have numerous School wide projects to focus on, all contributing to the word class programmes we provide to students. All solutions will have a focus on providing sustainable, scalable processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
The Business Transformation Team enables the delivery of degree education by product managing Degree Education’s portfolio of business systems, software applications and learning tools. This includes ensuring the continuous improvement of existing technology, alongside the development of new applications to support the student experience.
- Managing products within Degree Education’s technology portfolio, including business systems, in-house software applications and SaaS learning tools
- Delivering projects within Degree Education’s technology project portfolio
- Supporting the development & implementation of new technical solutions
- Contributing to School-wide projects, representing DECC as a Subject Matter Expert
Who we are looking for
- Specialist qualification in Business Analysis or Project management, Agile Methodology knowledge/experience, desirable
- Experience working in Higher Education desirable
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in simple terms
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience managing non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of using software designed to deliver learning or
- Data literacy and understanding of data management
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 1st June 2023
London Business School