Business Development Manager (online courses)
Do you have the passion to develop lasting relationships?
London Business School are looking for a Business Development Manager to join to promote and increase revenue for our online courses through B2C and B2B relationships.
You will also be responsible for conversion of B2C clients as well as developing nurturing and growing B2B relationships with corporations.
This role will give you the opportunity shape the product pipeline, alongside giving you the ownership and development of our online programmes.
- Build and develop lasting relationships with current and prospective clients and stakeholders to meet revenue/engagement targets and establish new long-term opportunities.
- Proactively utilise relationship management skills and London Business School knowledge to make connections and spot opportunities to achieve and exceed revenue or engagement targets.
- Identify trends with prospective clients or stakeholders, provide insight and suggest action to develop the school’s relationships.
- Research and keep up to date with industry and technological advancements and trends and use these to ensure that innovative and effective client/stakeholder solutions are proposed.
Who we are looking for
- Ability to convert expression of interest into commitment and sales
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues.
- In-depth knowledge of business education/specialist area.
- Experience of leading projects.
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors.
- Financial management experience and commercial acumen.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 20th March 2023
London Business School