Associate Director, Engagement
Do you have what it takes to transform our engagement strategy?
Join as our brand-new Associate Director of Engagement. Use your experiential marketing expertise to plan new and innovative ways to reach global, prospective students.
Are you keen to collaborate as well as influence?
Collaborate with our Recruitment and Admissions Directors to ensure we offer experiences that bring our brand to life. Through a mix of events, meetings, CV reviews, webinars, and other innovative activities, you will help us engage with potential students across every level, around the world. Develop a modern engagement strategy that utilises digital and traditional methods of reaching our target audience.
- Building an overarching engagement strategy and an annual plan that aligns opportunities to connect with prospective students for all programmes
- Collaborating with Recruitment & Admission Directors, Marketing & Communications, key internal and external stakeholders on annual activity & content plans
- Budget ownership
- Working flexibly to accommodate new business requirements by adapting the content plan where necessary
- Managing a team of seven
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will connect us with our future student body in ways that are fresh and innovative.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Successful event marketing experience for traditional, face-to-face events as well as digital events
- Ability to negotiate, network and influence across multiple levels of seniority
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain client relationships at senior levels
- Consultative sales experience and the ability to develop solutions with demanding clients
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Significant people management experience
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School