Can you manage our School’s assessment needs?
Become an Assessment Manager in our world-renowned Degree Education and Career Centre. Lead on assessment and exam management across core and elective courses. Take ownership of projects. Support delivery of all assessment-related activities. Help our wider Degree Education and Career Centre team to create an exceptional environment for our students to thrive in.
- Monitor the assessment structure of your core and elective courses
- Manage exam processes across assigned subject areas
- Use your specialist knowledge to deliver the highest quality services
- Collate, cleanse and analyse data before making recommendations on how we can improve
- Undertake all work in line with our School’s regulations and compliance procedures
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure deliverables are met
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A track record working within higher education or a customer experience role
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Robust communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing direct reports is desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School