Admissions Manager, Sloan & EMBA
The role of our Admissions Manager is to ensure that targets for quality, satisfaction and finances are met for the Sloan MSc and EMBA-Global intakes through excellent operations and process management and a high level of interpersonal, analytical, project management, relationship building and presentation skills.
The programmes are designed for successful mid and senior career executives.
- Work as primary point of contact for all prospects on both EMBA Global and Sloan programmes, via email, phone, Zoom and face to face consultations
- Application review conversations with prospective students and current candidates
- Networking Events – representing the School whilst attending and cultivating relationships with prospective students
Who we are looking for
- Knowledge and experience of recruitment and admissions in leading Business Schools and universities
- A global approach with strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
- A track record of developing, managing and motivating a team
- Highly developed planning and analytical skills
Why London Business School
4 month - fixed term contract
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School