Do you have experience of web editing and using Content Management Systems?
We are looking for a Web Editor to support us in building London Business School’s online presence. As well as making web updates, building web pages and monitoring our online presence to check performance against objectives, you will also contribute to a diverse range of web projects.
- Translating stakeholder requests into web copy and updates
- Communicating with stakeholders within the business and understanding their requirements
- Developing brand web materials
- Providing support to the wider team and collaborating on ad hoc projects
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Content Management Systems (Sitecore would be desirable)
- SEO best practice knowledge
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office suite particularly Word, Excel, Power Point
- Photoshop to basic level (desired)
- Intermediate HTML/CSS knowledge
- Excellent planning skills
- Knowledge of the social media landscape
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills - This is not a content creation role though a good grasp of the written English language is required in order to flag typos and facilitate published material in accordance with our brand guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Prioritisation and project management skills
- Experienced in supporting innovative and effective marketing campaigns through web technology
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School