Are you a passionate UX/UI expert?
Join as our UX/UI designer. Advance our position and enhance our offering, through innovative digital design.
Can you collaborate with an experienced IT team?
Work alongside experienced business analysts. Master best practice across web design, user experience and user interface. Create unique ideas and interpretations of design problems. Working with us, you will be our in-house UX/UI expert.
- Contribute to the development of strategy for user experience and user interface design
- Deliver on task that require business analysis and user experience design
- Carry out user research using a variety of methods such as contextual inquiry, moderated interview, design experiments and user testing
- Support and influence the creation of design ideas, concepts and solutions
- Act as an end user advocate
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will work with our skilled IT team to ensure we provide innovative technology to our campuses in London and the teaching facilities in Dubai.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design principles with good theoretical and practical grasp of interaction design issues
- Experience in user testing, story-telling and translating between business and technical jargon
- Experience prototyping and wire-framing tools
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences
- Experience of UX/UI in an agile development environment
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School