Technology Support Administrator
Are you a Systems Administrator looking for your next challenge?
We’re looking for an experienced professional to help our team deliver a world class technology service to our Executive Education stakeholders both internal and external to ensure we deliver seamless and impactful learning experiences.
As an integral part of the team you’ll use your range of expertise to lead and nurture a technology team that is recognised as a center of excellence and support while also contributing and supporting the execution of the School’s and Executive Education Digital Learning strategy.
Please note that due to the nature of the role working patterns are managed on a rota basis between Monday to Sunday based on business needs.
- Apply specialist technical knowledge across a range of different areas to deliver required services in line with defined processes, escalating queries or tasks if outside own technical knowledge and/or standard procedure for own area.
- Respond to requests from all stakeholders, providing specialist advice to deliver the information and/or understanding they require and provide an excellent service.
- Resolve operational day-to-day issues referred from across the School, ensuring an efficient and first-class service is extended to all stakeholders.
- Design and develop materials and policy guidance, with supervision from more senior colleagues, for use in the provision of an efficient and effective business support service.
- Independently collate, cleanse and analyse data, and make recommendations based on analysis to support the department’s decision-making process.
- Liaise across the team and other departments
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- This may be supported be a specialist qualification.
- May be working towards relevant professional qualification.
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in layman’s terms.
- Experience of using software related to own area of specialism to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School