Our team supports the development and delivery of outstanding digital learning experiences for participants and clients. We work closely with colleagues across Executive Education and the School to meet these needs and standards. Our team also supports the roll out and enhancement of critical learning management and business technology systems, such as Canvas LMS and MS Dynamics CRM.
As the successful candidate you’ll help to contribute and support the delivery of world class technology services to Executive Education’s participants and staff, design and delivery of seamless and impactful learning experiences.
As an integral part of the team you’ll ensure the continued support, maintenance, development & enhancement of current and new technologies employed in the delivery of Executive Education programmes
Due to the nature of the role, working patterns are managed on a rota basis Monday to Sunday based on business need.
- Applying specialist technical knowledge across a range of different areas to deliver required services in line with defined processes, escalating queries or tasks if outside own technical knowledge and/or standard procedure for own area.
- Respond to requests from all stakeholders, providing specialist advice to deliver the information and/or understanding they require and provide an excellent service/solution.
- Resolve operational day-to-day issues referred from across the School, ensuring an efficient and first-class service is extended to all stakeholders.
- Design and develop technical documentation, programmes material and policy guidance, with supervision from more senior colleagues, for use in the provision of an efficient and effective business support service.
- Provide training to colleagues or stakeholders on an area of specialism to upskill and educate others in the business support services provided.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- This may be supported by a specialist qualification.
- May be working towards relevant professional qualification.
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in layman’s terms.
- Experience of using software related to own area of specialism to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Positive experience of working within a customer-services orientated environment.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School