Are you looking for your next challenge in technology administration?
We’re looking for an experienced Technology Support Administrator to help our team deliver a world class technology service to our Executive Education stakeholders both internal and external.
The Technology team supports the development and delivery of outstanding digital learning experiences for participants and clients. It works closely with colleagues across Executive Education and the School to meet these needs and standards. The team also supports the roll out and enhancement of critical business technology systems, such as MSDynamics.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Input, collate and report on all programmes feedback
- Collate, produce and distribute reports on EE systems based on user feedback
- Provide local support and maintenance for users (staff and participants) and development /enhancement support mainly
- Co-ordinate with programme teams and agree plans for programme build in the LMS
- Design the course outline template in consultation with Programme teams
- Manage and co-ordinate the collection of digital materials for each programme from faculty and programme managers
- Operationally manage the process and build of programme areas in the LMS and ensure that they meet Executive Education minimum level standards and structure.
- Take necessary steps to convert existing documents into appropriate LMS format where necessary and support the design of digital materials.
- Define and manage operational processes to populate programme, course and subject areas with relevant information and course materials.
Who we are looking for
- Practical design software skills (adobe creative suite, basic video editing, knowledge of comment file formats)
- Good team player
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to emphasize with internal and external stakeholder requirements
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date - 30th January 2023
London Business School