Support our world class Career Centre
Our Career Centre inspires and supports students & alumni to maximise their career potential through the provision of a market-relevant career curriculum, designed and delivered by a team of exceptional Careers Professionals, Career Leads and Career Coaches.
In this role, you’ll support the career centre team and ensure the delivery of an excellent experience to all internal and external stakeholders. This is a varied role which will see you manage and leverage key relationships across the school, as well as be responsible for an array of operational deliverables. You’ll be a natural with engaging stakeholders and customers, have strong general administration skills, and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Responsible for the Career Centre front of house function
- Manage the Career Centre mailbox
- Manage the operations for Career Centre
- Manage the Career Centre team meetings schedule and agenda, as well as away days, training days, social events
- Act as key contact for Space Management, Estates, Security and Facilities, solving routine problems
- Offer project support to various career centre contacts
Who we are looking for
- Excellent organizational skills, with a sound attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages
- Experience of and passion for working in a customer facing environment
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution!!! (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing Date: 23rd May 2022
London Business School