Talent Acquisition Lead
Are you ready for your next recruitment challenge?
Join our vibrant and growing Talent Acquisition team and partner with our stakeholders to hire quality, fit for purpose, diverse talent. Manage the talent acquisition journey for your business areas, ensuring a best in class experience for our hiring managers and candidates. Leveraging your in-depth market knowledge to be strategic in everything you do.
- Collaborate, advise, and partner with hiring leads to understand their talent needs and role requirements
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, headhunting, employee referrals, and networking
- Build great long term relationships with candidates - from screening to onboarding, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Utilise assessment and selection experience to advise on appropriate selection methods, developing tools and methodologies
- Implement improvements to our processes and procedures
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience in an in-house talent acquisition function
- Ability to lead Talent Acquisition across multiple business areas
- Excellent communication, organisational and project management skills
- Proven ability to successfully utilise a range of direct sourcing methods such as LinkedIn recruiter, headhunting and proactive referrals
- Strong relationship skills, with the ability to partner with and coach hiring managers
- Experience of using application tracking systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School