Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you looking to start a budding career in talent acquisition?
Join us as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator and play a pivotal role in our talent acquisition team. Ensure every candidate’s experience at our School is the best it can be. Work with your colleagues to screen applications, schedule interviews and even deliver the best news they can hear – “you got the job!” Your skills in organising and prioritising will make sure the candidate experience is fantastic from start to finish.
- Coordinate interviews, ensuring a seamless and positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Assist in initial screening of candidates
- Aid the Talent Acquisition leads with candidate sourcing and screening for junior roles
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize our applicant tracking system to support the end to end talent acquisition process
- Inform candidates of the outcome of their applications
Who we are looking for
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and to tight deadlines
- Willingness to work in a team and to go the extra mile
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases
- Ideally, a background in agency or in-house recruitment
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location
What you can expect from us
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School