Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition professional looking for your next move?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition (TA) Business Partner to join London Business School on a permanent basis. This role is responsible for attracting and recruiting exceptional talent that meets the schools needs today and in the future. A specialist in this field, you will offer advice and guidance to secure the required talent. You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment process from the identification of a requirement, up to the point of contracting with the new employee. Ensuring a positive candidate and hiring manager experience is paramount throughout. As TA Business Partner you will also lead continual improvement projects aligned to TA, with responsibility for delivering these to agreed timescales.
Talent Acquisition sits within the Talent team, ensuring that all TA activity is implemented in line with a targeted approach to how we attract, hire, develop, engage, and retain talent. The Talent team comprises TA, L&D, Talent Management and Employee Experience.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director – TA to co-create the TA strategic plan, generating ideas, identifying areas of focus, possible solutions and ways to achieve success.
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers, Strategic People Partners, team, as well as other stakeholders across the School to deliver.
- Provide a high impact Talent Acquisition service to the School, with accountability for specific business areas.
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience whilst providing first class recruitment support, guidance, and advice to hiring managers. This includes engagement meetings, devising and implementing attraction strategies, shaping the selection processes for individual roles, providing clear guidance on timescales, and delivering creative solutions to any recruitment challenges.
- Business partner with departments and line managers. Deeply understanding business areas by being visible with the teams and building ongoing relationships with the staff in those areas and could include attendance at some team meetings, away days, or strategy days where TA input is useful.
- Provide advice and guidance to Managers in relation to salary and benefit packages, market rates and the Schools salary policy. Negotiate employment offers with candidates and intermediary agencies including selling the benefits of the School versus other employers.
- Conduct proactive LinkedIn searches for relevant roles using LinkedIn Recruiter, building a pipeline of candidates and contacts where appropriate. Advise hiring managers on the best route to market and proactive options and then deliver the plan.
- Form and chair interview panels including all interview planning, ensuring selection decisions are made using clear criteria and that interviews follow agreed behavioural frameworks are aligned to best practice.
- Provide expert advice on selection processes and the use of tools, including psychometrics when appropriate
Who we are looking for
- Enthusiastic and solutions focused with demonstrable experience of delivering to high standards in a professional environment.
- Flexible and adaptable individual; able to cope with a challenging and stimulating work environment and multiple conflicting priorities, underpinned by strong personal organisation.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a successful team; experience of team working.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills; with the ability to influence effectively at all levels, persuade and guide managers when making recruitment decisions.
- Previous recruitment or TA experience in a fast paced, complex environment, dealing with a large volume of varied vacancies and experience of LinkedIn sourcing.
- A creative writer, with experience of updating websites, writing adverts, using social media and internal communications within brand guidelines, that deliver measurable results.
- Evidence of business knowledge and commercial acumen.
- An open mind, a desire to learn and grow.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School