Student Wellbeing Advisor
Become a student wellbeing champion
This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact and tangible difference to the lives and wellbeing of our students. Ensure every student at LBS is in a position to achieve their full potential and feel supported in doing so. You’ll support the delivery and development of wellbeing services, ensuring students can understand and access any required support.
- Provide professional 1:1 advice and guidance to students with disabilities, mental health conditions or Specific Learning Difficulties
- Ensure staff and faculty are aware of students’ assessment of needs and required adjustments to support their learning
- Ensure appropriate adjustments and/or support is in place to support student learning and academic progression.
- Work closely with clinical/therapeutic support services for students with mental health difficulties, such as the School’s counselling service
- Undertake an initial assessment of student’s needs, signposting students to support services
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the latest principles, theory and practice of mental health and wellbeing
- Experience of handling telephone and email enquiries
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and work with autonomy.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office programmes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interpret complicated regulations and explain those effectively to a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of working in higher education, within disability or wellbeing services would be advantageous, but not essential
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School