Student Recruitment Manager
Inspire candidates to join our world-leading business school
Our Global Recruitment team manages the pipeline from enquiry to application, actively identifying, targeting and nurturing high-calibre enquirers and converting them into strong applicants. We are looking for a Student Recruitment Manager to help us develop our recruitment strategy and recruit top-tier candidates to our MIM and GMIM programmes. We will look to you and your team to develop our growth strategy and manage the recruitment activities for our MIM and GMIM programmes. In this role, you will:
- Manage the recruitment pipeline for our MIM and GMIM programmes
- Manage a Student Recruitment Associate, ensuring excellent candidate service and effective nurturing activities take place
- Represent London Business School internationally and domestically at recruitment and industry events
Contribute to the development of the global and regional student recruitment strategies for the programmes
- Recognise opportunities for cross-programme selling
- Manage relationships with internal and external Stakeholders
- Build a thorough understanding of all aspects of Degree Education offered at London Business School
- Develop awareness of our competitor landscape and what differentiates us (as a School and per programme)
Who we are looking for
Who We Are Looking For
- Degree Educated
- Previous recruitment /client management/sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Willingness to travel to attend recruitment and industry events
- Understanding or experience of Higher Education would be advantageous
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School