Student Recruitment Manager
Can you inspire candidates to join our world-leading School?
We are looking for a Student Recruitment Manager to help us develop our recruitment strategy and manage a team responsible for recruiting top-tier candidates from around the world.
Do you want to be part of a dedicate team that supports the School’s vision?
Our Global Recruitment team are focused on identifying, attracting and nurturing quality, diverse talent around the world to apply to our degree education programmes. As Student Recruitment Manager, we will look to you manage the enquiry pipeline, actively identify, target and nurture high-calibre candidates for our flagship MBA programme.
- Manage the candidate pipeline for the MBA programme.
- Manage a Student Recruitment Associate, ensuring excellent candidate service and effective nurturing activities take place
- Represent London Business School internationally and domestically at recruitment fairs, information sessions and networking receptions
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Correctly identify and cultivate appropriate candidates for all degree programmes through our CRM
- Build a thorough understanding of all aspects of Degree Education offered at London Business School and recognise opportunities for cross-programme selling
- Develop awareness of our competitor landscape and what differentiates us (as a School and per programme)
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we have the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will focus on the quality of intake and help us increase the pool of qualified and relevant applicants across our MBA programme.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience of sales/client management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to providing outstanding levels of customer service
- A track record of managing, developing & motivating a team
- Understanding or experience of Higher Education or Business Education
Be part of an international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School