Student Recruitment Associate
Can you bring some of the world’s brightest minds to LBS?
We are looking for a Student Recruitment Associate to support our Global Recruitment team in Degree Education & Career Centre.
How do you convert a candidate into an applicant?
Global Recruitment are responsible for building and maintaining a world-class portfolio of Masters-level degree programmes. You will be able to develop relationships with high-quality candidates, give them the information and motivation they need to apply for one of our Leadership programmes.
- Guide, counsel and encourage strong prospects as they decide whether to apply
- Meet prospective candidates in person to discuss and sell programmes that are best suited to their needs
- Maximise conversion through personalised email responses and targeted phone calls
- Manage all inbound enquiries
- Work closely with the Admissions team to ensure a smooth transition from enquiry to application.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we have the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will actively identify, target and nurture high calibre potential candidates and convert them into strong applicants – increasing the pool of qualified and relevant applicants across our world-class degree programmes.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Customer service experience and a strong customer focus
- A team player with strong relationship building skills
- Ability to liaise with senior executives with confidence
- A professional and proactive outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Be part of an international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School