Student Recruitment Associate, MiF
Are you a natural relationship-builder with excellent customer service?
You will be responsible for nurturing a strong pipeline of suitable prospective students for the Masters in Finance programmes. As first point of contact in the team, you will develop relationships with both candidates and stakeholders across the school, answering enquiries and recording activity on our CRM. You will communicate the value of our Masters in Finance, engaging students and navigating them through our offering and admissions process.
- Act as the first point of contact in the team for enquiries, providing timely responses to prospective students and stakeholders
- Develop knowledge of our offering and use this to engage and select appropriate students
- Attend marketing and conversion events, helping with logistics and networking with candidates
- Contribute to the achievement of team targets
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Further education or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment.
- A track record of delivering against Key Performance Indicators or metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to address a variety of stakeholders.
- Sound working knowledge of standard IT packages, systems and/or databases.
- Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to a specific activity.
- Experience in standard financial management processes.
- Possess an interest in higher education and student recruitment.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School