Student Learning and Development Manager
Can you develop and deliver new learning approaches?
As a Student Learning and Development Manager, you’ll be part of our Professional Development team within our Career Centre responsible for developing our high-quality career learning activities. Facilitate the provision of personal, professional and career enhancing skills for our students and work alongside our people in learning innovation to inspire new thinking and ideas.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand and meet our students’ needs currently and with a future lens
- Design new learning interventions to address particular skills using blended learning to maximise impact
- Deliver training to students, online and in person, as required in the professional and career skills curriculum
- Ensure our learning experiences complement faculty teaching
- Share your insights with colleagues from across our School
- Assess the impact of our learning materials and make recommendations on how to improve
Who we are looking for
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders at different levels
- A proven ability co-creating impactful learning experiences for adult learners
- Confidence sourcing and working with high quality external providers
- A keen eye for innovation and commitment to adult learning
- A track record facilitating high impact learning events or workshops both in person and online
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School