Student Experience Manager
Can you help improve our student experience?
We’re looking for someone to help ensure our students are getting the most out of our world-leading MBA programme. As our Student Experience Manager, you’ll focus on engaging with students to ensure they have the support, guidance and high quality information they need to succeed. You’ll help deliver programmes that improve student experience and use your insight to deliver essential information in engaging ways.
- Be across the LBS student experience to deliver effective communications.
- Act as student experience expert on a variety of key areas and student-facing communications.
- Collaborate across the school to co-ordinate timetabling and schedule planning.
- Collect and analyse data about student experience to improve future delivery and inform decisions.
- Be a role model and champion positive change around the school.
Who we are looking for
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management and relationship-building skills
- Natural communicator who can write well and present to groups
- Proactive attitude and able to find and plan your own workload
- Demonstrable knowledge of School and business context (experience beneficial)
- Sound project manager with a meticulous attention to detail (desirable)
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date: 6th July 2022
London Business School