Social Media Manager
Are you passionate about Social Media?
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the Brand and Marketing team on a permanent basis. As the Social Media Manager, you will lead the scheduling and delivery of premium, social-first content across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You will be expected to write social post copy and help to shape creative inputs (design, photography and video) to a consistently high standard. You will be a great communicator and collaborator and will work closely with the Head of Social Media in evolving the School’s social strategy and content output. Your key stakeholders will include other teams within Brand & Marketing and Communications.
- Content creation: copywriting, copy editing, advising on creative briefs
- Content delivery: ensuring that social creative assets are produced on time and to the expected standard; are optimised for social channels and on-brand both in terms of creative execution and tone of voice
- Achievement of consistent community growth in line with annual KPIs; and achievement of engagement rates at or above our benchmarks
- Performance reporting: identifying, downloading and filtering the most appropriate data from native or other platforms
Who we are looking for
- Proven track record of social media management in a brand, agency, educational, cultural, or not-for-profit environment
- A deep understanding of key social media channels, the role they play in the marketing mix and the ways in which they are used – especially Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- A thorough working knowledge of social media analytics, for example Facebook Insights and LinkedIn Analytics
- A thorough working knowledge of paid social media and experience with Facebook Business Manager / Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School