Senior Project Manager, IT Delivery Assurance
Can you ensure we deliver our IT change smoothly?
Join our IT Delivery Assurance team as a Senior Project Manager. Ensure we can deliver IT initiated changes within budget and on time.
Are you able to build strong working relationships?
Manage large-scale IT Infrastructure projects whilst developing relationships across departments. Be the go-to person for project management best practice. In an ever-changing environment, you can be the key to delivering our new technical initiatives.
- Managing the end to end project delivery lifecycle
- Preparing and maintaining all key project documentation ensuring high standards and consistency at all times
- Initiating and defining new projects with business sponsors and the IT PMO
- Establishing project team and stakeholder networks
- Measuring and reporting on project progress
- Ensuring effective stakeholder management and providing a high level of customer service throughout your projects
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will help us deliver necessary IT change to ensure the business remains technologically ahead of the curve.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working across IT programmes or projects for infrastructure and software changes
- Prior experience managing Cloud migrations particularly Azure Public Cloud as well as Azure Stack/Message Bus implementations
- Waterfall and Agile delivery experience
- Prior experience with procurement and budget management
- The ability to adapt, self-motivate and work effectively with stakeholders undergoing change
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: London Business School, Sussex Place
Salary: 9 Months Fixed-Term Contract, £55,000 – 60,000
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School