Senior Programme Manager
Can you give our students the best experience?
Join our Sloan team as a Senior Programme Manager. Lead on ensuring we provide the best experience to our world-class students.
Can you make sure we deliver a quality programme?
Work closely with our Programme Director and expert faculty to make sure we deliver high-quality teaching. Be at the forefront of preparing for and managing our students through their journey with us. You can garner relationships that make sure every student leaves LBS as a proud alumnus.
- Support the Programme Director in the development of the programme strategy
- Work collaboratively with faculty, careers department and administrative departments in the day to day delivery of the programme
- Provide tailored and appropriate support to students
- Lead on the management of the Sloan Career & Professional Development course
- Manage the delivery of operational elements of the programme by planning and coordinating a range of activities with stakeholders both in and outside the school
- Manage, develop and support the Programme Manager
- Provide innovative ideas to improve the student experience
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will oversee the delivery of a programme that develops the world’s best thinkers and leaders.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Significant programme management experience or equivalent
- Ability to handle delicate situations with discretion and trust
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated capability of managing in a customer facing environment
- Evidence of advanced analytical and problem solving
- A track record managing, developing and motivating a team
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School