Senior Programme Manager, EMBA
The purpose of this post is to lead, as part of the Senior Management team, in the delivery of the EMBA London Programme, ensuring high satisfaction throughout the student journey, and to contribute to building a cohesive team with successful collaboration with stakeholders.
This critical role reports to and works in close collaboration with the Director EMBA London and other colleagues in the Leadership Programmes team (which encompasses the EMBA London and Dubai, EMBA Global and Sloan programmes) to deliver a world-class EMBA programme. The post holder will be accountable for creating a highly professional and effective learning and support environment resulting in high levels of student satisfaction.
The post holder supports the Programme Director to deliver the programme and contribute to its strategic ongoing improvement- providing strategic input/analysis and deputising when required.
Leading a team of 3: Two Programme Manager’s and a Programme Administrator, the post holder will build a cohesive team and model the School’s culture and values, set behavioural expectations and support employee wellbeing.
The Senior Programme Manager will ensure the highest possible standards of delivery and support of the team including management of the team to deliver programme elements - planning, scheduling, communication, budgeting, compliance and co-curricular activity (including the skills portfolio).
Who we are looking for
- Significant experience working with Executive students.
- In-depth knowledge of business education and the MBA market.
- Successful experience managing, developing, coaching & motivating a team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Significant project/programme management experience with advanced planning skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of relationship building skills.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues with good attention to detail.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution!!! (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School