Senior Programme Manager - EMBA
Do you have a keen eye for planning and detail?
Join our EMBA team as a Senior Programme Manager. Lead on the operations and planning to deliver an outstanding learning environment for our Executive students.
Can you make sure we deliver a quality programme?
Work closely with our Programme Director to develop and enhance new initiatives. Keep our current systems running more smoothly than ever. Be at the forefront of designing, planning and delivering impactful learning opportunities including exchange programmes. You can motivate your team to deliver excellent quality to our students, faculty and internal stakeholders.
- Support the Programme Director in developing programme strategy, enhancements to our operations and events, and planning our annual EMBA operations
- Ensure our timetables, elective plans and overall programme delivery contribute to a seamless learning environment
- Work collaboratively with the EMBA Student Experience team, faculty, our careers and administrative teams, to meet the needs of Executive students
- Lead on the design and management of the EMBA Leadership Skills programme
- Manage, develop and support the Programme Manager, Events and Planning and Programme Administrator
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, lead on the delivery of a programme that enables Executives to bring our research and their learning back to the workplace.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience in Higher Education preferred
- Evidence of advanced technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- A student-centred approach
- Excellent attention to detail in own work and when overseeing others’ work
- Ability to collaborate, consult and support effectively across global teams
- Significant academic programme management experience or equivalent
- A can-do attitude and willingness to engage across our community at all levels
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated capability of managing in a customer facing environment
- Line management experience
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School