Senior People Partner
Play a pivotal role in our People Team
Join our People Team as a Strategic People Partner and take the opportunity to design and deliver the people strategy within your business areas and driving the whole School People agenda. Partner with senior business leaders to understand their strategic goals, challenge the norms and use your expertise to drive positive change.
- Be an active member of the People Leadership team, striving for continuous improvement, operating as a role model and working hard to nurture a high support, high performance culture.
- Develop and lead the implementation of a people strategy for your business areas.
- Own and drive strategic organisational design within your areas.
- Build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders across the School.
- Coach, empower, and build the capability of senior managers.
- Manage complex ER cases.
- Collaborate with the Centres of Excellence in the wider People team to co-create and implement the agenda in the following areas:
- Talent (Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Wellbeing & Engagement)
- Reward, Policy and HR Operations
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Champion change by contributing to the development of new policies, processes, solutions, and lead on their implementation within your business areas.
- Stay up to date with the changing policy landscape, assessing implications and managing changes.
Who we are looking for
- Experience in a Strategic Business Partner role with excellent HR generalist knowledge
- A proven track record in leading organisational design and using data to inform and drive decision making.
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels with demonstrated coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at senior levels.
- Drive, tenacity, and pragmatism
- Previous financial management skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree and / or professional qualification within a relevant area
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School