Senior PR Manager
This is a part-time role (3 days per week) on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
Could you act as custodian of our brand and reputation?
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to increase London Business School’s share of voice with respect to chosen issues and themes, across the UK market and to strengthen the reputation of the School as a key player with target audience groups. You will work with stakeholders to raise our profile, develop communications solutions to deliver impact and lead on the delivery of projects and programmes of work.
- Develop strong relationships with key journalists, especially financial journalists
- Promote faculty research, including but not limited to, Finance and Accounting in UK media
- Distil complex research into media pitches, articles and news stories
- Lead on a portfolio of projects and campaigns
- Be a trusted advisor on communications and external engagement for stakeholders including our Executive Education department, Accounting and Finance faculty and research institutes
- Provide senior PR counsel and issues-based management when required
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Financial management experience and commercial acumen.
- Financial PR experience (desirable)
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School