Senior Operations Manager
This a maternity cover of up to 12 months.
Can you lead operations in our fundraising team?
Become our Senior Manager for Operations. Lead on the delivery of our finance, resource and office management services within Advancement, our essential alumni engagement and fundraising department for the School. Liaise with critical internal departments such as IT, Finance and the People team to ensure our Advancement team is well equipped to engage with our Alumni and Donor community.
- Partner with your Advancement colleagues to provide advice, share expertise and information to support effective decision-making that is empowered by data and research on best practice
- Give your colleagues and stakeholders guidance on Fundraising Regulation, Fundraising Code of Practice and GDPR to ensure departmental compliance
- Oversee the coordination of financial planning as well as managing Advancement financial processes
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will support a key revenue generating function in our School that helps us flourish and continue to achieve our vision.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent ability to lead projects and manage stakeholders internally and externally
- Financial management experience
- Sound knowledge of policies, regulations and legislation in fundraising as well as in-depth knowledge of Advancement within business schools or higher education
- Excellent communication skills with a variety of audiences in order to disseminate complex information in layman’s terms
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
What you can expect from us
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School