Senior Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC
Do you have experience delivering marketing campaigns?
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Brand and Communications team on a 12-month secondment opportunity. You will own the planning, development and reporting of priority marketing campaigns targeting prospective DE students as well as contributing to the development of the marketing strategy and annual plan.
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, DECC, you will collaborate closely with stakeholders to achieve joint goals and objectives, attending regular stakeholder meetings and immersing yourself within the product portfolios and audiences.
- Contribute to the development of strategy for the area, ensuring that plans are aligned to wider departmental strategy and overall School vision.
- Lead pipeline meetings, providing B&M performance analysis to stakeholder groups, along with recommendations. Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, DECC, you
- Lead on detailed analysis and interrogation of activity performance to assess the success of content, campaigns and initiatives against key performance indicators and overall departmental objectives, ensuring that findings feed into continuous improvement.
- Provide subject matter expertise to strategic, complex and/or high-impact projects to support their successful delivery.
- Use specialist knowledge to design or procure the design of complex brand content/materials to be used in projects, campaigns, events and/or other initiatives, ensuring it meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Collaborate with in-house teams, contractors and agencies, from brief to execution, to deliver brand content/materials or the development of campaigns/initiatives.
Who we are looking for
- Strong marketing experience at Marketing Manager level
- Experience of leading/playing a part in innovative projects, campaigns or initiatives
- Experience in Data performance analytics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 19th March 2023
London Business School