Senior Manager - Programme Management & Development, MBA
Can you lead the student experience for our MBA programme?
Become our Senior Manager for our MBA programme. Ensure our students feel supported on their student journey.
Are you able to collaborate effectively?
Work closely with your fellow Senior Managers in the day-to-day delivery of the MBA programme. Assist our Programme Director to develop the programme and deputise when required. Collaborate with Senior Management to build a cohesive team.
- Ensuring high satisfaction throughout the student journey with successful collaboration with stakeholders in the delivery of the MBA programme
- Ensure all student related programme management and operational activities are delivered to a high standard
- Working collaboratively with other Senior Managers in the day to day delivery of the MBA and in creating a cohesive alignment between the first and second year of the programme
- Assist the Programme Director in the development of the programme and deputise as and when required
Who we are looking for
- Stakeholder, project and programme management experience
- Proven understanding of how to manage operational budgets
- Line management experience and customer-service skills
- The ability to develop, lead and motivate a team
- Highly developed planning and delegation abilities
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 2nd February 2023
London Business School