Senior Manager, Open Sales and Client Relations
Are you an experienced team manager who can drive revenue and build exceptional client relationships?
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Open Sales and Client Relations to join our outstanding Executive Education team at London Business School. This role is responsible for managing a team of Client Relationship Managers and delivering the open programmes revenue targets.
The successful applicant will have strong communication and influencing skills, with a passion for building long term relationships and an ability to lead and develop a team.
- Acting as an ambassador to prospect, current and past participants and alumni to drive repeat business and referrals
- Delivering open programme sales revenue targets by working directly with (i) corporations and (ii) working professionals
- Leading an engaged, inspired and effective team of Client Relationship Managers who have the drive to overachieve on their targets
- Reviewing and amending pricing for all open programmes
- Driving and shaping, alongside Brand & Marketing, all open programme marketing activities to raise awareness, drive preference and maximise leads
- Collaborating with the Open Portfolio team and Academic Directors to ensure programmes in the LBS Open portfolio are relevant, compelling and competitive
- Managing a small portfolio of open programmes
Who we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Experience in a sales role and in leading a high-performing sales team.
- Experience in using data to drive business decisions.
- Experienced CRM user.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 6th February 2023
London Business School